Format of the Workshop
In order to have an interesting and interactive event sharing lots of experience, we organize the workshop presentations as follows:
- Papers are presented by one of the authors. After the presentation a discussant starts the discussion based on her/his pre-formulated questions. Therefore the discussant has to prepare a set of questions and has to know the details of the presented paper.
- There is a slot of 30 minutes per paper.
- The author of a paper has 20 minutes to present the paper.
- After that, the discussant of the paper has 5 minutes to open the discussion using her/ his questions.
- Finally, 5 minutes remain for questions and discussion among the whole audience.