|Session A: Tools / Chair Horst Lichter|
|14:15||14:45||Anja Kleebaum, Jan Ole Johanssen, Barbara Paech and Bernd Bruegge||Tool Support for Decision and Usage Knowledge in Continuous Software Engineering||#1||presenter #2|
|14:45||15:15||Andreas Steffens, Horst Lichter and Marco Moscher||Towards Data-driven Continuous Compliance Testing||#2||presenter #1|
|Session B: Architecture / Chair Dirk Riehle|
|15:45||16:15||Jenny Malig, TWT GmbH||DevOps for continuous development processes and agile product development processes||#3||presenter #4|
|16:15||16:45||Nelson Tavares de Sousa, Wilhelm Hasselbring, Tobias Weber and Dieter Kranzlmüller||Designing a Generic Research Data Infrastructure Architecture with Continuous Software Engineering||#4||presenter #3|
|Session C: Panel / Chair Andreas Steffens|
|16:45||17:15||Horst Lichter||Discussion & Summary|
|18:30||Joint Dinner at Ratskeller in the city of Ulm (self-paying)|
Format of the Workshop
In order to have an interesting and interactive event sharing lots of experience, we organize the workshop presentations as follows:
- Papers are presented by one of the authors. After the presentation a discussant starts the discussion based on her/his pre-formulated questions. Therefore the discussant has to prepare a set of questions and has to know the details of the presented paper.
- There is a slot of 30 minutes per paper.
- The author of a paper has 20 minutes to present the paper.
- After that, the discussant of the paper has 5 minutes to open the discussion using her/ his questions.
- Finally, 5 minutes remain for questions and discussion among the whole audience.