Abstract Deadline: December 7, 2017
Submission Deadline: December 14, 2017
Submission Deadline extended to January 10, 2018
Notification of acceptance: January 31, 2018
Camera-ready version: February 14, 2018
Workshop: March 6, 2018
TOPICS OF INTEREST
The topics of interest include, but are not restricted to the following:
Processes & Workflows
● Change Management – Handling user feedback
● Software Development Lifecycle for CSE
● Continuous Delivery for Requirements Engineering/Early Prototyping
● Lean agile Processes & Practises
Technologies & Tools
● Infrastructure as Code
● Provisioning of Software & Infrastructure
● Application Virtualization with Container
● Engineering of Deployment Pipelines
● Design for Scalability
● Software Architecture for CSE
● Model Driven Architecture for CSE
Quality & Testing
● Test Automation & Optimization
● Monitoring & Performance
● Security for DevOps
● Metrics for DevOps
Microservices & DevOps
● Pattern & Best-Practices
● Domain Specific Languages for Microservices
● Distributed Persistence
Culture & Business
● Teaching CSE approaches
● Organizational Issues for CSE
● Digital Transformation & Innovation
We solicit three types of submissions: full research papers (up to 7 pages), short papers (up to 4 pages) and industry abstracts (up to 2 pages). Full research papers present original and evaluated research whereas short papers describe novel ideas, identified challenges, and especially experience reports related to the workshop’s theme.
We invite active practitioners to introduce new perspectives from real industry projects by submitting a concise industry abstract of their intended talk.
We encourage you to submit a contribution, both from academia and industry.
All submissions will be peer reviewed and judged on the basis of their clarity, relevance, and interest to the workshop participants.
Paper submissions must be in English and conform to the IEEE Dual Column format.
Papers are to be submitted electronically to the CSE EasyChair paper submission system.
The workshop proceedings will be published at CEUR-WS, which is indexed by dblp, the world’s most comprehensive open bibliographic data service in computer science.
Authors of accepted papers have to register for the workshop.